Print books have always been a source of comfort for me. When I was a child, I was an avid reader right down to the large selection of hardbound classics handed down to me from my grandmother. Reading was also a favorite pastime when I was growing. In college, I was an English major finally sealing my fate with reading and the printed word.
Continue reading →
I’m looking forward to this summer because I have some planned downtime and look forward to catching up on my reading while I’m poolside.
Here are the books I’m planning on reading this summer:
- The Amazon Way on IoT by John Rossman so I can learn more about Amazon’s approach to the Internet of Things (IoT).
- Stop Boring Me! by Kathy Klotz-Guest because I’d love to be able to write funny someday.
- Lovability by Brian De Haaf because I’ve been reading De Haaf’s LinkedIn posts for a while and interested in seeing how he expands his thoughts about company building in a longer form work.
- The Darkening Web by Alexander Klimburg because my current job does touch on some cybersecurity soIlike to stay informed.
- Creativity, Inc. by Ed Catmull & Amy Wallace has been sitting on my iPad for a while and I’m looking forward to having the time to read it this summer.
What books are you reading this summer?’
Image by Federico Giampieri via Unsplash.com