After four + weeks of social isolation, I still say it’s challenging even for a person like me who enjoys their time alone. I continue to put one foot in front of the other and move forward.
Here’s how I’m seeing self-isolation:
- I’ve been full of ideas for personal writing projects that I plan to publish on this blog, LinkedIn, or Medium.
- I have the time to read a lot more.
- I have a job and a career that lets me work from home.
- I’m still writing about the cloud and DevOps for TechTarget.
- I continue to feel like my wings are clipped because I’m stuck at home.
- My days are bleeding together and my first words on some mornings are “Alexa, what day is it?”
- I can’t get to the gym and struggle to find the motivation to exercise at home
- Grocery shopping remains a challenge because there are still some shortages in my area that make it hard to experiment with new recipes which were part of my plan to pass the time.
How is self-isolation going for you?
You must be logged in to post a comment.