As week 5 of self-isolation trudges on, I’m finding a new pace to get work done and to keep moving forward. Last night, I mustered up the motivation to work out with my new kettlebells and plan to up my exercise game yet again today.
Here’s what else I have going on:
- I won the jackpot last night and was to get an Amazon Prime Fresh delivery through, which made me feel good.
- I’m still washing my hands…a lot.
- I’m trying to get better at eating again after the first few weeks of shutdown.
- I did the author review on my latest article for Opensource.com which should be live soon. There should be another article following up right after that one.
- My hope at the start of the current shutdown was to get some personal writing projects done and published and I’m moving forward on that plan. I’m still not happy with publishing articles on LinkedIn. In fact, so unhappy that I’m experimenting by publishing the same article to Medium (since it now supports canonical links).
- I sent out some pitches to new markets and keeping my fingers crossed I can find some extra work.
Tonight, the plan includes getting back to writing for an upcoming TechTarget article and spending more time with my kettlebells.
How goes your self-isolation?