I’m midway into week 4 of self-isolation. While I’m falling into more of a routine, I can’t say I’m having fun. I’ve been comfortable being alone, but this form of social isolation is at a new level.
Here’s how I’ve spent the last few days:
- Remaining thankful that I have a job and career that enables me to work from home
- Turned around some document reviews back to their authors as part of the day job
- Submitted two articles (not about DevOps) to Opensource.com that should hopefully be online during the next week or so
- Spent a lot of time washing my hands
- Preparing to write a new TechTarget article which should keep me busy
I know I’ll come through the other side of this whole crisis. I hope that more people and organizations use the COVID-19 pandemic and its aftermath as a catalyst for positive change to improve their lot in the world.
How is your self-isolation going?