Thanksgiving snuck up on me this year. It caught me by surprise. So much so, I’ve been tallying up all the things I hope to get done by December 31, 2018.
Here’s a few of the items I have on my to-do list for the end of the year:
- Finish up some big projects at work dealing with Cloud Computing
- Complete some personal writing projects that’ll show up on this blog, Medium, and on my LinkedIn profile
- Launch a new version of willkelly.com running on Drupal
- Prepare to move this blog to self-hosted WordPress when my WordPress.com account comes up for renewal
- Take the week off between Christmas and New Years for a little staycation action including a day where I just read books the whole day long
What personal projects do you have to finish before the end of the year?