- Solo writers should move to as replicable of a process as possible with self-editing as possible. Personally, I keep an editing checklist on Asana and use it when writing and editing my articles, blog posts, and documents.
- Revisions are a natural part of the writing process and in a world where software ships with bugs and even worse issues more people should understand this fact.
- Collaboration is a hidden element within editing and revising documents.
- There are people who think they can do the writer’s job better than the writer. When feasible, I say let them do it.
- The chemistry between the writer, editor, and client is another hidden element that you shouldn’t dismiss.
Image by Thought Catalog via Unsplash.com