Well, it’s the end of week 4 of my self-isolation. Time doesn’t fly. Then again, this is a marathon, not a sprint. In fact, I was caught surprised that today is Good Friday and that Sunday is Easter. Except for the crab cakes in my freezer from the Crab Cake Factory, I’m rather blah on the holiday.
Here’s how I’ve been passing the time:
- Working my usual job with the usual document reviews and con calls
- Spending some time on cybersecurity topics which is always a good thing
- Writing up and sending out some new pitches to send to other markets
- Boning up on my Kubernetes for the sake of learning
- Considering writing another article for opensource.com
This weekend I’m continuing work on some projects in my basement. Beyond that, I plan to work out with my new kettlebells. It’s also time to start my next TechTarget article.