Friday normally represents a changing of gears for me. It’s the end of the workweek. It’s a day off from the gym so my evening is free to fun and other pursuits. I look forward to Saturday morning when I can go to the gym and then go work on personal projects. Well, my gym is still closed but I’ll be writing a new article for TechTarget tomorrow.
Lessons learned during the last two weeks:
- Go to the grocery store first thing in the morning with a list of items. Be prepared that some of what I want won’t be in stock
- Keep my airpods charged up at all times
- Keep a to-do list, even if it’s overly ambitious, and prioritize personal projects
- Keep to a schedule even for personal projects and tasks
- Try to take some time for fun even if you have to put the time in your schedule
What are some things you’ve learned during the last two weeks?