It’s day 2 of week 2 of the Coronavirus shutting down my local area. Working at home during a pandemic is an unfamiliar type of remote working even for me as an experienced remote worker. I’m still getting used to the relative silence outside since many of my neighbors are stuck at home.
Here’s how I’m spending my time right now:
- Binge-watching Spenser for Hire on Amazon Video/IMDB TV at night
- Gearing up to write my next TechTarget articles
- Feeling thankful that I have a job that was already allowing me to work from home
- Missing circuit training at the gym and easing myself into an at-home workout routine
- My current reading list includes Brand Storytelling: Put Customers at the Heart of Your Brand Story by Miri Rodriguez; Whistle Blower by Susan Fowler; and DevOps for Dummies by Emily Freeman
I’m trying to find my stride with my self-isolation and hope that comes this week.
How are you doing with working at home during the current crisis?
You must be logged in to post a comment.