Living and working in the Northern Virginia/Washington, DC area lately has been about watching the
slow march of Coronavirus shutdowns in the federal government, local schools, and major employers. Thankfully, a job change at the end of last year already meant I was working from home a lot more.
Here are some of my random and recent projects:
- I’m still writing for TechTarget and just pitched my editors new ideas for Q2 2020
- I just published another article on Opensource.com about the culture clash between DevOps and ITSM
- I’m washing my hands a lot!
- I’m trying to not touch my face or eyes #sohard.
- Reading Brand Storytelling: Put Customers at the Heart of Your Brand Story by Miri Rodriguez
- Dodging some off the wall COVID-19 pitches from PR agencies
Like a lot of people, I’m settling in for the long haul…